Sunday, May 16, 2010

At Glenelg For our Little Picnic

15-05-2010 SATURDAY

This is the first post of our diary together, but I am a little bit behind though~ I suppose to post it yesterday but I was too lazy~

Anyway, nothing much happen today, we went to Glenelg for our little picnic. The weather wasn't very good as it was too cloudy. So not very nice to do photography actually.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take a photo together!!!

Photobucket

Joe taking some portrait for me~hehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Joe isn't a good model, he seems quite not natural~
Photobucket

Photobucket


While I was doing photography, her was there reading his magazine~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is our drinks~~~ hm... Joe finished all the coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment